The health, safety and well-being of our residents, employees and families is always a priority at Epworth Villa. With the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the news and in the minds of many, we want to address actions, which are taking place related to this concern.
Some of the actions we are addressing include:
- Consistent updates and communication to those who live and work at Epworth Villa.
- Evidence-based precautions that align with guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Coordinating emergency preparedness and response measures in the event that a virus impacts our community.
- Restrictions in our visitation guidelines for all employees, partners and guests
- Additional services, including meals, delivered to resident homes to support social distancing.
We are closely monitoring local, state and federal health agencies to ensure we can respond quickly and effectively to protect our community and mitigate risks of an outbreak.
We are grateful that we have no reports of Coronavirus in Epworth, and we will continue to remain vigilant in our efforts to preserve the health and safety of our community.
If you have questions, concerns or need more information, please call (405) 752-1200 or fill out the form below.