When you can’t be at home, come here.
After a hospital stay, you might not be able to take care of yourself at home just yet. If you find yourself in need of highly trained, professional care, Epworth Villa is a most friendly, welcoming place to be. Our licensed nursing and therapy teams work with you, your family, and your physician to develop a coordinated plan of care specifically for you. Just speak with your hospital discharge planner and let him or her know you’d like to come to Epworth Villa. We’ll work together and make sure everything goes smoothly, all the way from there to here.
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- In-house wound care specialists
- Diabetic care
- IV certified nurses
- Full-time social worker
- Full-time life enrichment staff
- Full-time Certified Dietary Manager
- On-site access to Mercy Clinic health practitioner
- All variations of therapeutic diets
- Continuity of care
- 24-hour pharmacy
- 24-hour x-ray and EKG services
- 24-hour lab
- 24-hour nursing care
- Telephone with free local calls
- Basic cable
- Orthopedic Surgery Care
- Wellness and religious programs
- Epworth Villa embraces a person-centered approach to care
For more information about the skilled nursing neighborhood and services at Epworth Villa, call 405‑317‑9986 or 405‑486-1356 to make an appointment, or send us an email here.