A warm welcome. A reassuring smile. Recognition and dignity.
Feeling comfortable, secure, and appreciated can go a long way toward helping anyone with memory challenges feel more at ease. At Epworth Villa, assisted living memory care is designed to help residents and their families experience the security and dignity they need that will result in the quality of life everyone deserves.
We loved every minute our mom was under care at Epworth Villa. The staff are absolutely some of the most caring people we’ve met since starting this journey—I honestly felt like we were one big family.
An Investment in Dementia Care Education
Dementia training is offered to every new Epworth Villa employee—as well as every current employee—so they have the knowledge they need to care for all residents on campus. Upon completion of this 8-hour class, employees receive a certificate for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care from the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. The class is paid for by Epworth Villa as an investment in dementia care education.
Epworth Villa has two certified dementia practitioners on campus who provide regular one-on-one training with our staff in any level of care. In assisted living, staff members are educated on dementia and specialized care on a monthly basis.
- Individualized Care Plan
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Assistance with medication management
- Personal laundry
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Cable TV
- Emergency call system
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- We can accommodate special or modified diets
- Meals are prepared by our staff every day, three times a day
- Scheduled activities, events and outings designed for memory care
- On-site access to the Mercy Health Clinic, rehabilitation therapy and specialized physician services
- Priority access to on-site rehabilitation, memory support services, and our skilled care
- Access to all the amenities of our beautiful 40-acre campus
(Indoor heated pool, restaurants, salon and spa, etc.)
- Epworth Villa embraces a person-centered approach to care
For those whose cognitive decline has progressed beyond this point and who need a higher level of one-on-one care from staff, we offer a higher level of care and supervision in our long-term care neighborhood.
For more information on our memory care neighborhood and services, call to make an appointment at 405‑749‑3517, or send us an email here.