Skip to content
- A community invites the possibilities for friendships. It organically welcomes the joining of lives in leisure, learning and the sharing of common experiences.
- A community is a place where individual and small groups may experience meaning and shared purpose in life.
- A facility is a place where people are expected to fulfill very specific and constrained roles.
- Some people refer to a house as a facility to keep someone safe and warm.
- But, our Residents refer to the Epworth Villa community as home and there’s no place like it!